For sale / Apartment
1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2
2 bedrooms. 1 + 1 Bathroom/Powder room. 118.3 sq. m.
Contact one of our brokers
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2, Mont-Royal (Montréal), H3R1Y9
Description of the property For sale
Superb corner unit with 2 good sized bdrm in a prestigious building, very well located in the heart of Town of Mount-Royal. Large living and dining room with adjoining balcony, ideal for entertaining. Renovated and functional kitchen. Wood floors throughout, moldings and recessed lighting. Great living space; ready to move in! GARAGE + LOCKER
THE CONNAUGHT BUILDING:
- Building built in 1938 and fully renovated in 2006. Its elegance and charm have been preserved, it is updated and provides all the comfort and luxury of a modern building
- Excellent location in the heart of Town of Mount-Royal next to Connaught Park and Danyluk Park. Several shops and services within walking distance
- Gare Mont-Royal, soon to be easily accessible REM station
- Well maintained building of 18 units on 4 floors. Concierge on site
- Serious and efficient co-ownership management with Laucandrique
- Shared terrace on the roof
- Real turnkey. Impeccable corner unit decorated with taste, care and attention to detail
- Indoor parking space and storage space
*Undivided co-ownership - Minimum 20% downpayment - Financing with Caisse Desjardins*
* Note that monthly co-owner fees include Municipal, school taxes and hot water.
* Condo share (5.65%) + Garage share (0.35%) = Total share (6%)
Included: Stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stacked washer and dryer. All wooden blinds.
Excluded: Electrical fixtures in the dining room, master bedroom and bathroom. Blue drapes in the dining room and living room.
Livable surface 118.3 MC
Heating system Air circulation, Electric baseboard units Water supply Municipality Heating energy Electricity, Natural gas Easy access Elevator Equipment available Entry phone, Electric garage door, Alarm system, Central heat pump Hearth stove Gas fireplace Proximity Highway, Daycare centre, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), High school, Public transport, University Parking (total) Garage (1 place) Sewage system Municipal sewer Window type Crank handle
Room Dimension Siding Level Living room 21.10x13.5 P Wood 2 Dining room 14.0x11.10 P Wood 2 Kitchen 14.1x7.8 P Ceramic tiles 2 Master bedroom 15.8x11.5 P Wood 2 Bedroom 13.11x9.0 P Wood 2 Bathroom 9.8x6.3 P Marble 2 Washroom 4.8x4.3 P Ceramic tiles 2
Energy cost $1,908.00 Co-ownership fees $13,740.00
Other properties for sale
Thanks to this sale, a donation has been given to Dans la rue organization.Sold
2 beds 1 bath 735 sq. ft.
205 Ch. Bates, app. 306