For sale / Apartment


1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2

Mont-Royal (Montréal)

2 bedrooms. 1  +  1 Bathroom/Powder room. 118.3 sq. m.

Contact one of our brokers

Chloe Chapoulie

Chloe Chapoulie

Real Estate Broker
groupe sutton - centre - ouest inc.


Maxence Renaud

Maxence Renaud

Real Estate Broker
groupe sutton - centre - ouest inc.


Apartment - 1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2
Apartment - 1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2
Apartment - 1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2

Apartment - 1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2

Mont-Royal (Montréal)

For sale / Apartment


2 bedrooms
1 Bathroom
118.3 sq. m.
1 Powder room
gas fireplace

Property details For sale


1009 Boul. Laird, app. 2, Mont-Royal (Montréal), H3R1Y9

Inscription Type Construction
24136841 Apartment 1938
90 days
View on the map Virtual visit

Calculate your mortgage payments

Legal notes

Legal Note

The data generated by this calculator are approximate and do not create a legal or contractual obligation for National Bank and its subsidiaries. The granting of financing is subject to credit approval by National Bank at all times. Conditions apply. Clients agree to have their personal situation as it pertains to a mortgage loan validated and analyzed by their accountant, income tax specialist or National Bank advisor.

When your down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price, the amount of financing on which your payment is based includes the premium on your mortgage loan insurance from CMHCTM/SagenTM.

When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.

Down payment

Single-family dwelling, condo or duplex

  • Minimum down payment of 5% on the portion of the purchase price less than or equal to $500,000
  • Minimum down payment of 10% on the portion of the purchase price greater than $500,000

Triplex and quadruplex : Minimum down payment of 10% for owner-occupied properties

Any property with a purchase price equal to or greater than $1 000 000: minimum down payment of 20$

Amortization period :

Down payment of less than 20%: select an amortization period of up to 25 years

Down payment equal to greater than 20%: select an amortization period of up to 30 years

For more detailed calculations, use National Bank’s tool to calculate your mortgage payments.

TM NATIONAL BANK and the NATIONAL BANK logo are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
TM Sagen is a registered trademark of Genworth MI Canada Inc.
TM CMHC is a registered trademark of the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.

Description of the property For sale

Superb corner unit with 2 good sized bdrm in a prestigious building, very well located in the heart of Town of Mount-Royal. Large living and dining room with adjoining balcony, ideal for entertaining. Renovated and functional kitchen. Wood floors throughout, moldings and recessed lighting. Great living space; ready to move in! GARAGE + LOCKER

- Building built in 1938 and fully renovated in 2006. Its elegance and charm have been preserved, it is updated and provides all the comfort and luxury of a modern building
- Excellent location in the heart of Town of Mount-Royal next to Connaught Park and Danyluk Park. Several shops and services within walking distance
- Gare Mont-Royal, soon to be easily accessible REM station
- Well maintained building of 18 units on 4 floors. Concierge on site
- Serious and efficient co-ownership management with Laucandrique
- Shared terrace on the roof
- Real turnkey. Impeccable corner unit decorated with taste, care and attention to detail
- Indoor parking space and storage space

*Undivided co-ownership - Minimum 20% downpayment - Financing with Caisse Desjardins*
* Note that monthly co-owner fees include Municipal, school taxes and hot water.
* Condo share (5.65%) + Garage share (0.35%) = Total share (6%)

Included: Stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stacked washer and dryer. All wooden blinds.

Excluded: Electrical fixtures in the dining room, master bedroom and bathroom. Blue drapes in the dining room and living room.

  • Livable surface 118.3 MC (1273 in2)
  • Heating system Air circulation, Electric baseboard units
    Water supply Municipality
    Heating energy Electricity, Natural gas
    Easy access Elevator
    Equipment available Entry phone, Electric garage door, Alarm system, Central heat pump
    Hearth stove Gas fireplace
    Proximity Highway, Daycare centre, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), High school, Public transport, University
    Parking (total) Garage (1 place)
    Sewage system Municipal sewer
    Window type Crank handle
  • Room Dimension Siding Level
    Living room 21.10x13.5 P Wood 2
    Dining room 14.0x11.10 P Wood 2
    Kitchen 14.1x7.8 P Ceramic tiles 2
    Master bedroom 15.8x11.5 P Wood 2
    Bedroom 13.11x9.0 P Wood 2
    Bathroom 9.8x6.3 P Marble 2
    Washroom 4.8x4.3 P Ceramic tiles 2


Information request