$457,000 1 bed 1 bath 530 sq. ft.
2300 Rue Tupper, app. 2205
|Skip site navigation
For sale / Apartment
1288 Rue St-Antoine O., app. 3705
1 bedroom. 1 Bathroom. 536 sq. ft..
Contact one of our brokers
Residential real estate broker
Martin Lemay Courtier Immobilier inc.
Residential and commercial real estate broker
Property details For sale
1288 Rue St-Antoine O., app. 3705, Montréal (Ville-Marie), H3C1C2
These calculations are approximate and for information purposes only. Actual payment amounts may differ and will be determined at the time of your application. Please do not rely solely on this information or result when making financial decisions; please visit your BMO branch or speak to a BMO mortgage specialist.
Amortization can only be entered in full years (not months or partial years).
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
For more detailed calculations, use BMO’s mortgage payment calculator tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
® Trademark owned by Bank of Montreal. Used under license.
Tour des Canadiens Phase III. Elegant unit with a closed bedroom and a large balcony. Wood floors, kitchen with high end appliances. Flooded with natural light. High ceilings, gorgeous view of downtown and the River. Building equipped with all the services and amenities that one can imagine!!!
MAGNIFICENT CONDO IN THE LAST PHASE TOWER DES CANADIENS! Elegant unit with a closed bedroom and a large balcony. Wood floors, kitchen with high end appliances. Flooded with natural light. High ceilings, gorgeous view of downtown and the River. Building equipped with all the services and amenities that one can imagine!!!
Tour des Canadiens 3 offers high-level services and building amenities:
- 24/7 Doorman/Security
- Intercom System
- Sophisticated Gym
- Pool/Game Room
- Conference/Event Room
- SkyLounge on the 55th Floor with Panoramic Views of Downtown
- Indoor Pool
- BBQ permitted on the Common Terrace (3rd Floor)
- Direct access to Lucien-L'Allier Metro Station, AMT train to the West Island and South Shore, Via Rail station(s) and Gare Windsor Station
- Directly connected to the inside of The Bell Centre and the Montreal Canadiens Official team store
- 2 minutes away from highway 720 and less than five minutes away from highway 10
- Located at the corner of rue de la Montagne, minutes away from high end shopping
- Close to major Montreal Hospitals
- Walking distance to the financial district, Crescent Street, Concordia University, McGill University, High-end restaurants and bars.
Included: All furniture and objects not belonging to the tenant and household appliances (Blomberg refrigerator, Fulgor oven, Fulgor hob, Blomberg dishwasher, Blomberg washer and dryer)
Excluded: Tenant's personal belongings
|Livable surface||536 PC|
|Heating system||Air circulation|
|Equipment available||Central air conditioning, Entry phone|
|Proximity||Highway, Cegep, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), High school, Public transport, University|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|View||Water, Panoramic, City|
|Living room||12.0x10.0 P||Wood||AU|
|Bathroom||7.10x5.10 P||Ceramic tiles||AU|