For sale / Apartment
220 Ch. du Golf, app. 302
3 bedrooms. 2 Bathrooms. 138.8 sq. m.
Contact one of our brokers
Residential and commercial real estate broker
Residential real estate broker
Property details For sale
220 Ch. du Golf, app. 302, Montréal (Verdun/Île-des-Soeurs), H3E2A7
|$677,300 (2021)||30 days|
These calculations are approximate and for information purposes only. Actual payment amounts may differ and will be determined at the time of your application. Please do not rely solely on this information or result when making financial decisions; please visit your BMO branch or speak to a BMO mortgage specialist.
Amortization can only be entered in full years (not months or partial years).
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
- Minimum down payment of 5% on the portion of the purchase price less than or equal to $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 10% on the portion of the purchase price greater than $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 20% on purchase price greater than $1,000,000
For more detailed calculations, use BMO’s mortgage payment calculator tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
® Trademark owned by Bank of Montreal. Used under license.
Description of the property For sale
Contemporary SAX II and rarely available layout! This spacious 1494 sq. ft. 3-bedroom corner unit offers an OPEN and AIRY living space, abundant windows, a kitchen with a spacious granite island, 2 bathrooms, superb wooden floors, high ceilings, an intimate balcony as well as an incomparable shared garden and outdoor swimming pool. Just 2 steps away from the REM and all services!
At the prestigious SAX II, this elegant and spacious 1494 sq. ft. CORNER unit offers 3 bedrooms and an open and bright living area that will satisfy demanding people who appreciate a fully contemporary lifestyle!
WE PARTICULARLY LOVE:
- The open plan layout of the living room, kitchen and dining room
- The designer kitchen with its large island, granite countertops and ceramic backsplash
- The master bathroom of very good size and adjoining the bedroom with oversized bath and a large independent shower
- The spacious master bedroom and its fitted walk-in closet
- Abundant windows and high 9-foot ceilings
- Its central air conditioning system
- Its intimate orientation
- Its very private balcony
- Its large storage in the basement
- The main renovation and improvement carried out in the condo in 2012:
- Installation of an EXTENZO stretch ceiling in the living room and dining room
- Installation of wood floors in the 3 bedrooms
- Complete layout of the walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Installation of ceramic backsplashes in the kitchen and the 2 bathrooms
- Realization of the marble and ceramic wall of the living room
- Installation of ceramics on the floor of the balcony
- Installation of central vacuum.
SAX II offers its residents:
- Fast elevators
- High quality concrete building
- An impressive outdoor swimming pool
- Very large landscaped and peaceful gardens
- Proximity to public transport and the future REM station
- Proximity to shops and main services
- Resident concierges
STORAGE # 24
Included: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, central vacuum and accessories, all light fixtures, all window blinds and garage bike rack
Livable surface 138.8 MC (1494 in2)
Distinctive features Water front Heating system Electric baseboard units Water supply Municipality Heating energy Electricity Easy access Mobility impaired accessible, Elevator Equipment available Central air conditioning, Entry phone, Electric garage door Windows Aluminum Garage Heated, Fitted, Single width Pool Other, Heated, Inground Proximity Highway, Cegep, Daycare centre, Golf, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), High school, Public transport, University Restrictions/Permissions Short-term rentals not allowed Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom, Seperate shower Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage Parking (total) Garage (1 place) Sewage system Municipal sewer Landscaping Landscape Window type French window Topography Flat View Water Zoning Residential
Room Dimension Siding Level Hallway 13.2x6.7 P Wood 3 Living room 19.4x15.6 P Wood 3 Kitchen 17.2x12.9 P Ceramic tiles 3 Dining room 10.6x8.8 P Wood 3 Master bedroom 20.7x10.6 P Wood 3 Walk-in closet 7.9x4.11 P Wood 3 Bathroom 12.8x6.0 P Ceramic tiles 3 Bedroom 11.8x9.7 P Wood 3 Bathroom 6.4x7.9 P Ceramic tiles 3 Bedroom 11.8x8.10 P Wood 3 Laundry room 7.6x6.6 P Linoleum 3
Energy cost $952.00 Co-ownership fees $8,376.00 Municipal Taxes $3,893.00 School taxes $484.00