For sale / Apartment
3185 Boul. de la Gare, app. 406
2 bedrooms. 1 + 1 Bathroom/Powder room. 105.4 sq. m.
Contact real estate broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
3185 Boul. de la Gare, app. 406, Vaudreuil-Dorion (Montérégie), J7V0P8
|$374,200 (2020)||30 days|
These calculations are approximate and for information purposes only. Actual payment amounts may differ and will be determined at the time of your application. Please do not rely solely on this information or result when making financial decisions; please visit your BMO branch or speak to a BMO mortgage specialist.
Amortization can only be entered in full years (not months or partial years).
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
- Minimum down payment of 5% on the portion of the purchase price less than or equal to $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 10% on the portion of the purchase price greater than $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 20% on purchase price greater than $1,000,000
For more detailed calculations, use BMO’s mortgage payment calculator tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
® Trademark owned by Bank of Montreal. Used under license.
Description of the property For sale
2 bedrooms PLUS one Flex-room (studio, office, crafts, etc...) Additional powder room for guests. Indoor parking. Huge balcony with no neighbours. Unobstructed, 4th floor views. 9 foot ceilings. Glass back wall. Kitchen island. 2012 concrete construction. Super-sized pool. Recreational amenities. Community center. Perfect location. PLEASE READ THE ADDENDUM
HIGHLIGHTS OF UNIT #406
- 2 bedrooms PLUS one Flex-room.
- Flex-room with pocket door.
- 1 bathroom + 1 powder room for your guests.
- 9 foot ceilings.
- 4th floor fabulous unobstructed view !
- Huge balcony with no neighbours.
- The whole back wall is glass for maximum light throughout the day.
- Extra large windows in bedrooms.
- Open concept design.
- Separate wing for bedrooms and private bathroom.
- Beautiful white kitchen with recent quartz counters and lots of storage.
- Kitchen island with eat-in area and with seating included.
- Main bathroom with huge walk-in glass shower and deep soaking tub.
- Extra large hallway.
- $3,600 water filtration system.
- Engineered wood floors and ceramic in wet rooms.
- Central air conditioning.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BUILDING
- Concrete construction (2012) with maximum soundproofing.
- Facial recognition security.
- Underground garage parking for owners and exterior parking for your visitors.
- Bicycle rack.
- Individual, secure, storage space.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONDO COMPLEX, ONZE DE LA GARE
- Huge, heated, in-ground, salt pool.
- BBQ's, bistro tables and gas fire pits surround the pool.
- Exercise room with top of the line equipment.
- Fully glassed, relaxation pavilion and reception hall with high ceilings, available for rentals; fully equipped with bathrooms, TV screen and kitchen for your caterer.
- The relaxation pavilion is accessible underground in case of bad weather.
- Landscaped courtyard.
- The buildings surround a landscaped courtyard.
- Greenery enclosed kid's park.
- Many visitor parking spots.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AREA
- A short walk will take you to all kinds of shopping and restaurants.
- Walk to the commuter train and public transit.
- 2 kms from the new super hospital to be completed in 2026.
- Stop driving and start walking...
- But if you must... quick access to highways 40, 30 and 20.
- Possibility of purchasing the furniture.
- Seller asks for 48 hrs. answer delay on your promise to purchase and Covid precautions please.
- Seller will accept French or English promises to purchase but the act of sale will be in French.
- If you are looking for a condo that will fulfill the vast majority of your wishes and will adapt to the inevitable life changes with its flex-room, it would be a good idea to come and visit.
- The half hour you spend visiting will change your life.
- Come and visit so you can see for yourself.
Included: Interior garage parking. Secure locker. Dishwasher. Kitchen air extractor. All installed lighting fixtures. Curtains and rods of the living room. Three bar stools of the eat-in counter. Alarm. $3,600 water filtration system.
Excluded: All other curtains, rods and blinds.
Livable surface 105.4 MC (1135 in2) Building dim. 8.17x18.3 M Building dim. Irregular
Driveway Asphalt Rental appliances Water heater Cupboard Other, Thermoplastic Heating system Electric baseboard units Water supply Municipality Heating energy Electricity Equipment available Water softener Easy access Elevator Equipment available Other, Central air conditioning Available services Fire detector Equipment available Ventilation system, Entry phone, Electric garage door, Alarm system Windows PVC Garage Other, Heated, Fitted Distinctive features Cul-de-sac Pool Other, Heated, Inground Proximity Other, Daycare centre, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport Restrictions/Permissions Short-term rentals not allowed Siding Bathroom / Washroom Other, Seperate shower Parking (total) Garage (1 place) Sewage system Municipal sewer Landscaping Landscape Window type Crank handle Roofing Asphalt and gravel Topography Flat View Other Zoning Residential
Room Dimension Siding Level Living room 11.8x18.1 P Wood 4 Dining room 10.9x7.7 P Wood 4 Kitchen 10.9x8.7 P Ceramic tiles 4 Other - Sleep-Studio-Office-A/V 8.9x7.9 P Wood 4 Master bedroom 11.1x12.4 P Wood 4 Bedroom 10.11x11.1 P Wood 4 Bathroom 8.6x9.1 P Concrete 4 Washroom 3.8x7.8 P Ceramic tiles 4 Other - With closet 4.5x8.3 P Wood 4 Other - View from balcony leads you in 4.3x19.7 P Wood 4 Other - Separate wing for bedrooms 6.6x3.3 P Wood 4 Other - Also storage 3.9x5 P Wood 4 Other - Quite big and nice view ! 10.5x8.2 P Concrete 4
Energy cost $1,157.00 Co-ownership fees $4,932.00 Municipal Taxes $2,538.00 School taxes $305.00
Other properties for sale
Thanks to this sale, a donation has been given to Dans la rue organization.Sold
2 beds 1 bath 961 sq. ft.
2580 Rue du Manoir, app. 402