$1,474,000 3 beds 2.5 baths 2079 sq. ft.
5265 Rue MacKenzie, app. 1014
|Skip site navigation
For sale / Apartment
3497 Av. Walkley
3 bedrooms. 2 Bathrooms. 120.9 sq. m.
Contact one of our brokers
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
3497 Av. Walkley, Montréal (Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce), H4B2K2
These calculations are approximate and for information purposes only. Actual payment amounts may differ and will be determined at the time of your application. Please do not rely solely on this information or result when making financial decisions; please visit your BMO branch or speak to a BMO mortgage specialist.
Amortization can only be entered in full years (not months or partial years).
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
For more detailed calculations, use BMO’s mortgage payment calculator tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
® Trademark owned by Bank of Montreal. Used under license.
Superb upper duplex in co-ownership, extremely well maintained over the years. Three bedrooms, one of which opens onto the large rear terrace. Spacious and functional kitchen, completely renovated and equipped with high-end appliances, heated floors and extra wide skylight. Large living room and dining room with built-in dresser, woodwork and original oak floor. Huge basement offering ample storage space with interior staircase and side door for easy and convenient access. Garage and outdoor parking space. Ready to move in.
* Note that the property assessment as well as the municipal taxes and the school tax represent the amount for the entire building *
* Portion for #3497 for municipal taxes is $2827 and for school tax is $345 *
* Administration costs and common charges are the responsibility of the parties (#3495 and #3497) in the proportion of 50% each, as stipulated in detail in paragraph 4.4.1 (page 7) of the undivided agreement *
* The area of the 2nd floor apartment is 1301 sf + the area of the basement is 709 sf *
* All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements *
Included: Washer, dryer, refrigerator (kitchen), stovetop, built-in oven, double dishwasher, all curtains, all blinds, the mirror above the fireplace in the living room, metal shelf in the basement, refrigerator (basement).All the light fixtures.
Excluded: Mirror on the wall in the main bathroom, freezer (basement).
|Livable surface||120.9 MC (1301 in2)|
|Heating system||Hot water, Radiant|
|Heating energy||Bi-energy, Electricity, Natural gas|
|Equipment available||Wall-mounted air conditioning|
|Proximity||Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Seperate entrance, Unfinished|
|Parking (total)||Outdoor, Garage (1 place)|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Window type||Hung, Crank handle, French window|
|Roofing||Asphalt and gravel|
|Living room||21.5x12.7 P||Wood||2|
|Dining room||16.3x11.11 P||Wood||2|
|Kitchen||11.8x11.10 P||Ceramic tiles||2|
|Master bedroom||11.11x10.7 P||Wood||2|
|Bathroom||8.9x4.5 P||Ceramic tiles||2|
|Bathroom||6.5x3.9 P||Ceramic tiles||2|