For sale / Apartment
650 Rue Jean-D'Estrées, app. 1208
2 bedrooms. 1 Bathroom. 64.1 sq. m.
Contact one of our brokers
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
650 Rue Jean-D'Estrées, app. 1208, Montréal (Ville-Marie), H3C0G3
These calculations are approximate and for information purposes only. Actual payment amounts may differ and will be determined at the time of your application. Please do not rely solely on this information or result when making financial decisions; please visit your BMO branch or speak to a BMO mortgage specialist.
Amortization can only be entered in full years (not months or partial years).
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
- Minimum down payment of 5% on the portion of the purchase price less than or equal to $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 10% on the portion of the purchase price greater than $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 20% on purchase price greater than $1,000,000
For more detailed calculations, use BMO’s mortgage payment calculator tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
® Trademark owned by Bank of Montreal. Used under license.
Description of the property For sale
JARDINS WINDSOR - Impeccable and bright condo with one bedroom + office on the 12th floor of a well-kept and managed building on the outskirts of downtown, Griffintown and Old Montreal. It benefits from an open concept living space opening onto a balcony with unobstructed and panoramic views. Set back from urban activity, there is a large landscaped garden with a fountain in the interior courtyard of the building, a real oasis of peace in the city center.
- Property maintained regularly with efficient management.
- Secure building with several security cameras.
- 5 minutes walk from the Lucien-L'allier and Bonaventure metro stations. Soon also REM.
- All amenities and services, restaurants and shops within close proximity.
- Common areas: Exercise room, indoor pool and spa
- The building benefits from a large, very peaceful private garden with mature trees and a pond. An oasis of relaxation in the heart of the city, a rarity.
- The condo is immaculate with a closed bedroom, an open office and lots of storage.
- An indoor parking space + a double storage space included
Included: Washer, dryer, stove, dishwasher, microwave/hood, refrigerator. All electrical fixtures, all curtains and blinds.
Livable surface 64.1 MC (690 in2)
Heating system Electric baseboard units Water supply Municipality Heating energy Electricity Easy access Mobility impaired accessible, Elevator Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning, Electric garage door, Sauna Garage Single width Distinctive features Other Pool Heated, Inground, Indoor Proximity Other, Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), High school, Public transport, University Restrictions/Permissions Short-term rentals not allowed Bathroom / Washroom Seperate shower Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage Parking (total) Garage (1 place) Sewage system Municipal sewer View City
Room Dimension Siding Level Living room 11.5x11.7 P Floating floor AU Dining room 11.7x8.4 P Floating floor AU Kitchen 8.2x7.7 P Ceramic tiles AU Master bedroom 10.5x11.7 P Floating floor AU Home office 11.10x7.11 P Floating floor AU Bathroom 11.11x4.11 P Ceramic tiles AU
Co-ownership fees $3,000.00 Municipal Taxes $2,544.00 School taxes $322.00