For sale / Loft / Studio
3700 Rue St-Antoine O., app. 115
Montréal (Le Sud-Ouest)
2 bedrooms. 1 Bathroom. 59.4 sq. m.
Contact one of our brokers
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
3700 Rue St-Antoine O., app. 115, Montréal (Le Sud-Ouest), H4C0B1
|20160696||Loft / Studio||2010|
|$387,300 (2022)||30 days|
These calculations are approximate and for information purposes only. Actual payment amounts may differ and will be determined at the time of your application. Please do not rely solely on this information or result when making financial decisions; please visit your BMO branch or speak to a BMO mortgage specialist.
Amortization can only be entered in full years (not months or partial years).
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
- Minimum down payment of 5% on the portion of the purchase price less than or equal to $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 10% on the portion of the purchase price greater than $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 20% on purchase price greater than $1,000,000
For more detailed calculations, use BMO’s mortgage payment calculator tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
® Trademark owned by Bank of Montreal. Used under license.
Description of the property For sale
LOFT IMPERIAL- Magnificent modern and bright condo with urban style finishes and very high ceilings overlooking trees contributing to a beautiful living space. Well raised above street level, this ground floor unit gives the impression of a location on the 2nd floor. Open concept with wood floors throughout benefiting from plenty of storage. The boudoir can be used as an office or a guest bedroom. A few minutes walk from 2 metro stations, the Atwater market and the canal. Well equipped building with many services including a basketball court, a gym, a yoga room and a rooftop swimming pool with urban chalet.
*Central hot water system - Included in condo fees*
*Possibility to rent an indoor parking space depending on availability*
- Building strategically located on the outskirts of downtown, a few minutes walk from the Atwater market, the Lachine Canal, the Lionel-Groulx metro station and Place St-Henri
- Secure building with camera system
- The building offers a multitude of freshly renovated common areas including: an outdoor swimming pool on the roof, panoramic terrace with BBQ installation, urban chalet with pool table, lounge area and kitchen, yoga room, gym, court to play basketball, volleyball and badminton - All services and shops nearby including the very lively rue Notre-Dame which offers a choice of several renowned restaurants
- Urban loft with impressive 13'2 feet high ceilings
- Open concept with well thought-out subdivisions that allow an intimate bedroom and its large closet as well as a boudoir that can be used as an office or a guest bedroom
- Functional kitchen with lunch counter
- 2 entrance closets allowing lots of storage in the unit + 1 storage space on the same floor as the condo
Included: Washer, dryer, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave/hood range. All curtains, all light fixtures. All as is.
Livable surface 59.4 MC (639 in2)
Heating system Electric baseboard units Water supply Municipality Heating energy Electricity Easy access Elevator Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning, Ventilation system Pool Other, Inground Proximity Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University Restrictions/Permissions Short-term rentals not allowed Sewage system Municipal sewer
Room Dimension Siding Level Living room 12.9x10.4 P Wood RC Dining room 11.6x10.2 P Wood RC Kitchen 8.11x8.6 P Wood RC Bedroom 9.0x8.8 P Wood RC Den 10.6x7.10 P Wood RC Bathroom 8.4x4.11 P Ceramic tiles RC
Energy cost $550.00 Co-ownership fees $3,432.00 Municipal Taxes $2,267.00 School taxes $266.00