For sale / Two or more storey
1444C Rue Alexandre-DeSève
2 bedrooms. 1 Bathroom. 130.8 sq. m.
Contact one of our brokers
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
1444C Rue Alexandre-DeSève, Montréal (Ville-Marie), H2L2V6
|20922226||Two or more storey||1885|
Calculate your mortgage payments
The data generated by this calculator are approximate and do not create a legal or contractual obligation for National Bank and its subsidiaries. The granting of financing is subject to credit approval by National Bank at all times. Conditions apply. Clients agree to have their personal situation as it pertains to a mortgage loan validated and analyzed by their accountant, income tax specialist or National Bank advisor.
When your down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price, the amount of financing on which your payment is based includes the premium on your mortgage loan insurance from CMHCTM/SagenTM.
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
Down paymentSingle-family dwelling, condo or duplex
- Minimum down payment of 5% on the portion of the purchase price less than or equal to $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 10% on the portion of the purchase price greater than $500,000
Triplex and quadruplex : Minimum down payment of 10% for owner-occupied properties
Any property with a purchase price equal to or greater than $1 000 000: minimum down payment of 20$
Amortization period :Down payment of less than 20%: select an amortization period of up to 25 years
Down payment equal to greater than 20%: select an amortization period of up to 30 years
For more detailed calculations, use National Bank’s tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
TM NATIONAL BANK and the NATIONAL BANK logo are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
TM Sagen is a registered trademark of Genworth MI Canada Inc.
TM CMHC is a registered trademark of the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
Description of the property For sale
Charming one-of-a-kind property, nestled in a quiet interior courtyard set back from urban activity and in the heart of the Village. Designed on 3 floors, this townhouse surprises with its character and is part of a well-managed and friendly divided co-ownership. Very well maintained over the years, it offers 2 bedrooms, an office and a den allowing a varied layout to suit everyone's taste. Two large galleries as well as a generous outdoor space in the courtyard contribute in an incomparable way to its charm. A property that stands out, an opportunity to seize!
- Entrance to the property is via a locked gate crossing the charming courtyard of the co-ownership. This gate is automated and can be opened remotely.
- The divided co-ownership includes 2 single-family homes on 3 floors each as well as 2 triplexes
- The house has 2 entrances accessible from the outside: one on the ground floor and one on the 2nd floor.
- Ceilings over 8 feet on the 2nd and 3rd floors
- Wooden beams on ceilings and exposed brick walls
- Red pine floors in very good condition on all 3 floors
- Open and cozy living space
- Large boudoir on the 2nd floor with bedroom / office, benefit from direct access to outside, allowing you to exercise a profession from home and receive clients without accessing other rooms in the house.
- A spacious and partially finished storage in the basement is an excellent additional space.
- Another easy-access storage outside allows ideal storage for bikes, bbqs, gardening tools, etc.
- The included and private outdoor space is very pleasant with 2 large galleries and a courtyard allowing you to install furniture to fully enjoy the summer period.
- Street parking with city permit.
- All shops and services within easy reach and the Beaudry metro station a 4-minute walk.
Included: Washer, dryer, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator. All curtains and blinds, all electrical fixtures, library on the 2nd floor. Bench and cushions on the exterior gallery on the ground floor.
Livable surface 130.8 MC (1408 in2)
Room Dimension Siding Level Hallway 11.5x3.5 P Wood RC Living room 10.2x8.4 P Wood RC Dining room 12.11x9.8 P Wood RC Kitchen 8.3x7.11 P Ceramic tiles RC Den 18.4x11.8 P Wood 2 Bedroom 9.5x9.11 P Wood 2 Bathroom 8.8x6.5 P Ceramic tiles 2 Master bedroom 14.5x14.4 P Wood 3 Home office 15.0x7.9 P Wood 3 Laundry room 9.0x5.4 P Wood 3
Energy cost $1,440.00 Co-ownership fees $2,520.00 Municipal Taxes $3,067.00 School taxes $396.00