For sale / Two or more storey
$1,145,000 + GST/QST
1576 Rue Alexandre-DeSève
7 bedrooms. 3 Bathrooms. 436.6 sq. m.
Contact one of our brokers
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
1576 Rue Alexandre-DeSève, Montréal (Ville-Marie), H2L2V7
|28905619||Two or more storey||1885|
|$846,600 (2021)||90 days|
Calculate your mortgage payments
The data generated by this calculator are approximate and do not create a legal or contractual obligation for National Bank and its subsidiaries. The granting of financing is subject to credit approval by National Bank at all times. Conditions apply. Clients agree to have their personal situation as it pertains to a mortgage loan validated and analyzed by their accountant, income tax specialist or National Bank advisor.
When your down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price, the amount of financing on which your payment is based includes the premium on your mortgage loan insurance from CMHCTM/SagenTM.
When you enter information in the calculator, it is important to consider the following elements.
Down paymentSingle-family dwelling, condo or duplex
- Minimum down payment of 5% on the portion of the purchase price less than or equal to $500,000
- Minimum down payment of 10% on the portion of the purchase price greater than $500,000
Triplex and quadruplex : Minimum down payment of 10% for owner-occupied properties
Any property with a purchase price equal to or greater than $1 000 000: minimum down payment of 20$
Amortization period :Down payment of less than 20%: select an amortization period of up to 25 years
Down payment equal to greater than 20%: select an amortization period of up to 30 years
For more detailed calculations, use National Bank’s tool to calculate your mortgage payments.
TM NATIONAL BANK and the NATIONAL BANK logo are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
TM Sagen is a registered trademark of Genworth MI Canada Inc.
TM CMHC is a registered trademark of the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
Description of the property For sale
Spectacular and one-of-a-kind property located on a quiet street in the Village. Currently operated as a bed and breakfast, this former duplex is full of possibilities and potential at all levels for anyone wishing to make their project a reality. Also with a huge landscaped green garden at the rear. A real peaceful urban oasis.
- Located the heart of the Village on a peaceful street set back from the activity of the city center
- Retained charm and attention to detail; high ceilings, worked moldings and wood floors
- Currently fitted out with 7 bedrooms to operate as a bed and breakfast, the property can easily meet different visions and projects by rethinking its layout
- A kitchen on each floor
- 1 bathroom on the ground floor and 2 upstairs
- Large basement in need of renovations but with a lot of potential
- Astonishing very large rear garden, green and landscaped with several varieties of trees contributing to the calm of the property while being downtown
- The property also has 1 shed and 1 hangar on 2 floors serving as storage in the rear garden
* 2019 - Elastomeric membrane roof * 2015 - New gas furnace * 2014 - New window sills on front facade * 2012 - New gas hot water tank
- The immovable is subject to the goods and services tax and the Quebec sales tax in a proportion of 75% -
Included: 2 refrigerators, stove, microwave, washer, dryer. All as is.
Excluded: Dining room chandelier
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk
Lot surface 436.6 MC (4700 in2) Building dim. 9.57x38.98 M Building dim. Irregular
Landscaping Patio Heating system Hot water, Electric baseboard units Water supply Municipality Heating energy Electricity, Natural gas Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation Proximity Highway, Cegep, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University Siding Brick, Stone Basement 6 feet and over, Partially finished Parking (total) Outdoor (1 place) Sewage system Municipal sewer Roofing Elastomer membrane
Room Dimension Siding Level Hallway 18.3x7.11 P Wood RC Living room 18.5x10.10 P Wood RC Kitchen 14.4x9.9 P Wood RC Bedroom 16.7x10.1 P Wood RC Bedroom 15.7x10.8 P Wood RC Bedroom 10.9x11.1 P Wood RC Bathroom 14.11x10.8 P Wood RC Den 17.0x7.6 P Wood 2 Kitchen 14.2x10.9 P Wood 2 Dining room 14.10x9.1 P Wood 2 Bedroom 12.4x10.7 P Wood 2 Bedroom 12.8x10.8 P Wood 2 Bedroom 14.3x10.8 P Wood 2 Bedroom 14.3x10.8 P Wood 2 Bathroom 8.7x6.2 P Wood 2 Bathroom 8.10x8.6 P Ceramic tiles 2 Other 5x5 P Other 0