For sale / Two or more storey
1815 Ch. du Village
3 bedrooms. 2 Bathrooms. 2045 sq. m.
Contact real estate broker
Real Estate Broker
Property details For sale
1815 Ch. du Village, Mont-Tremblant (Laurentides), J8E1K4
|12792831||Two or more storey|
|$621,000 (2023)||30 days|
Description of the property For sale
Rare opportunity to own on lake Mercier in Mont Tremblant Village; 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 4 season ancestral cottage home. First time on the market in over 70 years, this property is Location, Location, Location at it's best. Steps to the lake, P'tit Train du Nord and the original Mont Tremblant village restaurants, shopping, cafes, etc.. and Mont Tremblant Resort and St Jovite are a short drive away.
* Location, Location, Location
* Great Sunset's
* View panoramic sunsets on the balcony across lake Mercier
* Swimming, Sup'ing, kayaking and all the lake fun without having to drive or ride a shuttle.
* Lake use; Path, dock, watercraft parking (Permission by parc Lineaire - MRC des Laurentides annual fee)
* Updated, additions and maintained over the years and can be refreshed again to date.
* Winter sports at your door step, world famous Mont Tremblant skiing, snowboarding and skating in the village and cross country skiing just outside your door...
* 3 good sized Bedrooms and 2 full Bathrooms with fireplace and family room and a dining/sun room for watching the sunsets...
* Original and updated Stone Wood Fireplace warms the whole house
* Direct access to paved pedestrian path to Mont Tremblant resort, great for walking, biking and even rollerblading!
* Direct access to P'tit Train du Nord for walking, biking, running etc...
* Additional structures include a historic Ice Shed and Tool Shed
*...and so much more
Included: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and dryer, Microwave, Fully furnished, and all firewood, building materials, including extra metal siding etc.
Excluded: Personal belongings
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk and peril
Lot surface 2045 MC (22012 in2) Lot dim. 24.35x212.65 M Lot dim. Irregular Building dim. 11.16x13.5 M Building dim. Irregular
Distinctive features Water access, Motor boat allowed Cupboard Wood Heating system Electric baseboard units Water supply Municipality Heating energy Wood, Electricity Hearth stove Wood fireplace Proximity Golf, Bicycle path, Cross-country skiing Siding Steel Basement 6 feet and over Parking (total) Outdoor (1 place) Sewage system Municipal sewer Roofing Tin View Water Zoning Residential
Room Dimension Siding Level Living room 20x14 P Carpet RC Bedroom 11x9.5 P Carpet RC Bedroom 11x9.5 P Carpet RC Kitchen 14x8.2 P Linoleum RC Bathroom 10.10x8.10 P Carpet RC Dining room 14.3x9.3 P Carpet RC Master bedroom 14x11 P Carpet 2 Bathroom 10x8 P Carpet 2
Municipal Taxes $3,782.00 School taxes $333.00