Terms, Timing, Competition, Location, Condition and Timing.
Competition and location cannot be directly controlled, but price, condition and terms can be carefully evaluated and structured to suit your needs.
Factors that determine selling price
- Selling prices should be determined on sold rather than unsold comparables!
- Past selling prices in your area
- Current listing prices in your area
- Current market conditions
- Buyer's reactions and attitudes
"Overpriced properties help those that are priced right to sell."