Sutton real estate agency managers are responsible for the agency's growth strategy at both the human resources and financial levels. They lead a team of enthusiastic people, consisting of brokers and administrative staff, and ensure that real estate transactions go smoothly.
The agency manager’s duties vary according to the size of the agency. The larger the number of brokers, the more administrative tasks will be delegated to administrative staff. The manager will focus on business development and training tasks.
- Coach, advise, support and motivate your team of brokers
- Supervise and manage the agency’s organizational, technical, human and logistical aspects
- Determine the objectives set by your superiors while respecting the region’s constraints and uniqueness
- Represent the business in its dealings with local authorities
- Help to successfully integrate new brokers
- Ensure that the agency operates well overall
- Develop your network
- Actively contribute to the agency’s sales
- Ensure compliance with best practices and applicable laws
- Build and manage the agency’s budget
- Ensure the financial health of your agency
The agency manager therefore requires a diverse skillset, both in terms of management skills and in terms of ensuring perfect compliance with agency regulations. The real estate market is in constant evolution and there is always strong competition; this requires the manager to adapt to changes in the environment while being very proactive.
Working at Sutton means working with a dynamic and well-established team that cares about the interests of its brokers and clients. Our practice is focused on collaboration, integrity, commitment and competence.
- A wide variety of work
- High earnings potential
- You are always committed to your responsibilities
- Finding ways to stand out in a highly competitive industry
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
- Negotiating skills
- Good mastery of numbers
- Patience, curiosity and meticulousness
- Ability to make decisions
- Diplomacy and discretion
- Good interpersonal relationships and listening skills